Jacquie is a qualified and professional Humanistic Counsellor & Psychotherapist. She has professional MBACP status (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists), which ensures she offers a safe space which is both professional and confidential. It also means her qualifications and experience are to a high standard. Humanistic or Person Centred Counsellors work to the principle that all humans are striving to be the best they can be, at whatever stage in life. Our clients set their own goals or we work together to identify their goals and then we work towards achieving them together.
Working without judgement but with the understanding that we are all unique in every sense, Jacquie understands that we need to find our own way forward that is right for us, when times are perhaps overwhelming. Exploring our choices, moods, emotions, challenges, feelings of being stuck, fears, losses and any other difficulties, with a trained professional can very often lead to positive outcomes that might not seem possible right now. Perhaps something(s) feel hard to come to terms with, uncomfortable to acknowledge and/or not even visible to you yet. Unlocking and navigating your internal world might only take a matter of weeks or it might take time, but it’s possible, and you do not need to do it alone. Allowing, in total confidence, an experienced counsellor like Jacquie into your unique internal world, can make this process happen.
• Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists.
• Person Centred Counsellor
• Specialises in working with adults and Young People (aged 16+)
• Presentational specialisms: ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Bullying, Career Changes, Depression, low self-esteem, Stress, Relationships and Retirement.
• Daytime and Evening Availability.
• Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling, Face to Face.
Areas of Expertise:
Humanistic counsellors are well-suited to help clients with a wide range of issues, including but not limited to:
• Anxiety and Stress
• Relationship Problems
• Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
• Grief and Loss
• Personal Growth and Development
• Relationship Challenges
Costs are £45 per hour
Specialist in: Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Tel No: 07813 333091
Email: [email protected]